TTC After a Loss
Options

I used to love old navy!!!

Went there yesterday to do some Christmas shopping since everything I wanted was on sale... Every effin corner I turned a stroller w/ a screaming kid in it!!!!!!!! Newborns everywhere!!! Pg women everywhere!!!! Kids screaming everywhere!!!! Thought I could go into the dressing room to unwind for a min...NOT... the mom yelling at the screaming kid followed me!!

WFT... oh and then we were at a Mexican restaurant for dinner w/ friends.. This kid would not stop screaming, everyone was starring, and the mother wasnt paying any attention to her dd... Ughhh.... thats another one of my pet peeves!!! Can I have two!!??

vent over

Re: I used to love old navy!!!

• Options

UGH! how frustrating.  it is bad enough to have kids following you everywhere when you are not in the mood but screaming kids when you want to be alone is the worst.

• Options

Happens.....watch what u say---you'll eat ur words some day!! LOL!!

(Trust me, I worked in retail and I detested the kids that threw temper tantrums in their strollers or flopped all over the floor-----word of advice, the terrible twos are unavoidable)

I do understand the ones that just totally let them go buck wild though is insane. I worked retail for 7 years!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"