Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

does anyone else feel this way.....

I was telling my DH last night, that I feel like my m/c happened to someone else, because everything happened so fast, from finding out, to having surgery. I feel like it was a out of body experience, and I feel disconnected from what happened. I dont know if this is a good thing or a bad thing. It is like I want to not forget what happened, but it hurt so bad.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: does anyone else feel this way.....

• Options
    Some days I feel this way, like it all was a bad dream. But then reality sinks in and I feel way worse. So sorry.
    Baby boy, you are forever loved and missed. 19 weeks 2 days 10/14/09 Partial Molar Pregnancy Lucas Glenn 12/18/10
  • Options
    thanks for the kind words. I can relate about the needles poking and so on, when I took my first shower when we got home from the hospital, I saw all the bruising and needle holes and I freaked out!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I  think the detached feeling is a coping mechanism.  If you live in the midst of your grief for too long, you go nuts.  It is like your brain is letting you take a little break.  I know it hurts when it all comes rushing back but there isn't really a way to avoid it.  Here are prayers that you will be feeling bette soon.
    dd(Brianna) 11/01/94, ds(Bram)10/17/95, ds(Jesse)9/26/97, dd (Annie Ruth) 7/27/05 5mc Jan '08, May '08, Feb '09, Sept '09, Apr '11 "And can it be that in a world so full and busy, the loss of one weak creature makes a void in any heart, so wide and deep that nothing but the width and depth of vast eternity can fill it up." - Charles Dickens

PAL/PGAL Welcome

• Options

I feel the same way I have no emotions what so ever towards it I feel like it never happened.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"