Orange County Babies
Options

The Santa Cam

Hey Ladies,

So I was at a craft fair at a friends house over the weekend and one of the vendors was a guy selling "The" Santa Cam.  Oh my goodness, we're laughing so hard ... it's a pretend camera that is motion activated, swivels side to side and has a LED light so that kids really think that Santa is watching.  We bought one for the preschool and can't wait to use it!!!  If you guys have older children, seriously, you have to get one!!!

www.thesantacam.net

They are $19.99 and if you want it shipped directly to you it's $23.99 (if you pick up you can pick up at my school in North Tustin/Santa Ana). If you decide to buy it, you can get it directly from him, but please consider telling him you heard through Plumfield.  We are getting $4 back on every one of them we sell at the school.  I don't anticipate we'll sell a ton but every dollar is a dollar more to spend on the kids.  I'm not telling you guys about this here so that we can fundraise, I seriously think this is so much fun for the holidays.  If you don't want to buy through us, buy one direct from him.  It is too much fun and is great for younger kids!!

Our Journey to Brenden

IVF #1: 4/11(Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix) 10 retrieved/8 mature and all 8 fertilized / 2 embies transferred ... nothing to freeze Beta 5/10 = BFN

IVF Take 2 Long Lupron July 2011

ER 7/3/11 (our 6th anniversary) - 8 retrieved/7 mature/fert ....ET 7/6/11 - 2 beautiful grade A 8 cell embryos

Beta 7/18/11 - 149!!! Beta 7/21/11 - 311 Beta 7/28/11 - 2,000 8/5/11 - Empty Sac 8/8/11 - There's a yolk sac and maybe a heartbeat 8/12/11 - Fetal pole, yolk sac, heartbeat 8/18/11 - Baby looks GREAT!
3 babies waiting on ice

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: The Santa Cam

• Options

This is too funny!  My parents would have gotten a kick out of this when my bro and I were little. 
    I can remember a couple times we were threatened with a note on the door saying:  Dear Santa, A & J have been constantly fighting lately.  Please pass along their toys to the good kids next door. Thanks, Mom and Dad.'  That alone made us get along through the holiday season. LOL

forcing sisterly love since 07.06.10
  • Options

Seriously we are dying to put it out at the preschool!  We have a basement and every now and then we tell the kids that they need to be quiet or they will wake the dragon sleeping down there. 

It's going to be fun!!

Our Journey to Brenden

IVF #1: 4/11(Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix) 10 retrieved/8 mature and all 8 fertilized / 2 embies transferred ... nothing to freeze Beta 5/10 = BFN

IVF Take 2 Long Lupron July 2011

ER 7/3/11 (our 6th anniversary) - 8 retrieved/7 mature/fert ....ET 7/6/11 - 2 beautiful grade A 8 cell embryos

Beta 7/18/11 - 149!!! Beta 7/21/11 - 311 Beta 7/28/11 - 2,000 8/5/11 - Empty Sac 8/8/11 - There's a yolk sac and maybe a heartbeat 8/12/11 - Fetal pole, yolk sac, heartbeat 8/18/11 - Baby looks GREAT!
    3 babies waiting on ice

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"