South Florida Babies
Options

Boca Mom's

Moving...Again!

In the last 5 months my hubby and I have moved twice... and as of yesterday we are moving AGAIN. I feel absolutely thrilled about his new job but it comes with moving to Boca we just moved from Tallahassee to be close to family when the baby is born but unfortunately could not find any promising positions at any law firms so to Boca we must go. I am excited and also apprehensive about yet another new place, but we will be so close to Miami that we can come anytime yet far enough away to be missed:) and I know Boca is Beeautiful and Relaxing.

This weekend we will be house hunting or townhouse hunting... Do any of you have any recommendations as far as great neighborhoods are concerned?  Also, areas to avoid.

Re: Boca Mom's

• Options
    New to this board...but I would recommend the west Boca area. It is more family friendly IMO, when you head further east often you'll find that it tends to be filled with elderly/retired people. Plus, the better schools (again IMO) are further west.
  • Options

I disagree, we live in Central Boca and absolutely love it here. It's very family friendly and we are zoned for A rated schools. My number one reason for loving it so much is that is doesn't take me 20 minutes to get to I95!

Where will your husband be working? if he is going to be doing lots of driving Central/East Boca, since closer to I95 is a great location. There are so many great areas though in Boca, you can't really go wrong.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks Ladies! I will be checking these areas out this weekend! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"