Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

If you use Dr. Brown's bottles

Please recommend your bottle warmer (if you use one).  I was looking at Babies R Us - but some people were mentioning that the bottle warmers melted their Dr. Brown's bottles.

So - basically I am trying to find one that will not melt my Dr. Brown's bottles.

TIA

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: If you use Dr. Brown's bottles

• Options

I use The First Years Quick Serve Bottle Warmer found here: https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2403663 with my Dr. Brown's. Didn't realize there was a melting issue with bottle warmers, but I haven't noticed a problem. You will read on the reviews that this warmer is "tempermental", but I haven't noticed a problem, except that you sometimes have to heat the bottle twice if you start with very cold water from the fridge and your baby likes a very warm bottle (like mine). Other than that it's great and nothing fancy, and nothing's perfect ya know? But no melting that I know of :)  

• Options
    Thanks!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We use the first yrs one as well w/o any issues thus far.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I use the first years bottle warmer and have never had a problem with my bottles :)

• Options
    ditto the first years
  • Options
    imagesbeth7:

I use The First Years Quick Serve Bottle Warmer found here: https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2403663 with my Dr. Brown's. Didn't realize there was a melting issue with bottle warmers, but I haven't noticed a problem. You will read on the reviews that this warmer is "tempermental", but I haven't noticed a problem, except that you sometimes have to heat the bottle twice if you start with very cold water from the fridge and your baby likes a very warm bottle (like mine). Other than that it's great and nothing fancy, and nothing's perfect ya know? But no melting that I know of :)  

Exactly this!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"