2nd Trimester
Options

Party ideas help 'Celebration of Love'

so my parents are throwing DH and I a party for us to celebrate all that has been going on in our lives the past few months (engaged, married-we eloped :), now baby too)  so my mom is calling it a 'Celebration of Love'. so sweet. we're having dinner and drinks (non-alcoholic for me!) and we will have about 75 guests...im trying to think if we need to have some sort of games or things for people to do other than just drink/eat/talk or is that enough?? just dont want people to be bored...i know its kinda odd, but we never had an engagment party so my parents wanted to do something for us, awwwww....any ideas ladies???
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Party ideas help 'Celebration of Love'

• Options
    Very cute idea. I dont think that games are neccessary, just a simple, classy party with friends and family will be nice. Make sure you so some speaches and such and keep it simple!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    If the venue is appropriate, maybe music and dancing? That's a celebration of love in and of itself...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree with the two PP. I would not add games or anything like that. Music and dancing would be good. Otherwise, keep it simple and have a blast!
  • Options
    I would keep it similar to a wedding reception, music food drinks and dancing. skip the games
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"