Infertility
Options

Antagonist protocol

If you are doing or have done this protocol can you tell me what drugs you were on for it? My RE is not giving me birth control or lupron. I'm not sure what he's giving me at this point. Thanks!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Antagonist protocol

• Options
    I used a combination of Gonal F and Repronex to stim and then when my follies reached a certain size I added in Ganrelix. The Ganrelix acts like Lupron in that it prevents you from ovulating early. I think it's a much easier protocol than long Lupron - less shots and fewer side effects IMO. Good luck to you!
    DX: Him: Super sperm Me: Diminished pituitary function due to tumor removed April 2008, MTHFR Hetero C677T & A1298C
    IVF #1-4=BFN IVF #5=BFP! U/S on 5/3 revealed TWINS!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    I did it with estrace as the "priming" in the pre cycle. Then I stimmed with gonal f and menopur, and used ganirelix when the lead follie got to a certain point.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm starting antagonist on Monday...

I have Follistim, menopur and ganirelix. I'm on BCPs to start, though. 

imageimage

• Options
    Gonal-f,menopur, then added centrotide when lead follie was big enough. This protocol was created by dr k himself for ivf 3. Also did intralipids at retrieval and 6 weeks and lovenox starting after retrieval.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"