North Carolina Babies
Options

Help me Pick Jeremiah's party invitation...PLEASE

As you can see, we're going with an Elmo theme.  Which one do you like better?

Choice 1:

Choice 2:

Choice 3:

Re: Help me Pick Jeremiah's party invitation...PLEASE

• Options
    I like things about numbers 2 and 3 best. I like that 2 and 3 have pictures of lil J but I think you should keep the lil dots colored and make the bigger circles with the info white cuz it will be easier to read.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm not sure which I like better. Either #1 or I agree with Spriss...I like #3 but I think it would look better with a white background & just black outlines around each picture.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like #2 the best.  There are too many colors on #3 - I like the white circles on #2.  =)  Cute!!!
  • Options

I like #1. if people don't watch Elmo's World they might not "get" it. Wink Do they ask "what is Elmo thinking about" during the show? I think that's just so fun!!!

The white outlines around Elmo in 2 and 3 just look off, even though the design is cute.

ETA: And how in the world is he almost one??? So exciting!!!

image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Options

Very cute!!!  Wasn't he born about 3 months ago? ;)

I like #1 -- it's a lot easier to read, at least on a monitor, and at nearly 1am.  I'll look again tomorrow, but on first glance, I like #1. :)  Have fun!!! :)

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Options
    # 2 mostly. Keep the big circles white, but the tiny dots colored. I also really liked the thing in #1 where you said it was brought to you by letter J and number 1. Too cute!
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• Options
    #1.  The others are too dark IMO.
  • Options

imageECUPirate04:
    #1.  The others are too dark IMO.

ditto

• Options
    I like #3, but I agree that it might look better with a lighter background. GL!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Options
    #1 is my favorite!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We did elmo for grady's 2nd birthday. It was so much fun! I like number one best. We did something similiar printed it out on white paper then mounted it to red card stock to give it more of a "pop". I just purchase the red card stock and matching red envelopes at Michaels. 

• Options
    I vote for #1.  And I like coach's idea about putting it on red cardstock to give it that extra something.  The others are really cute too, and I like that J's picture is on them, but I like #1 the best.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I like number 1!  And I can't believe he'll be one! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"