Infertility
Options

10dp3dt bleeding - still viable?

Hello.  Last Thurday at 10dp3dt of 2 embryos I started bleeding and passing clots.  Took 2 HPTs both said positive.  Went in for beta on Friday and HCG was 61 and estrogen was 44.  Nurse said HCG was good and estrogen should be between 80-100 so they started me on Estrogen patches and told me to come back Monday for second beta.  I've been bleeding pretty heavily and passing clots since Thursday.  Nurse said it could be sub-chorionic bleeding; I miscarried one; or miscarried both.  My gut says the third option since there is so much blood and clots.  My heart wants to believe that there is still a viable pregnancy. 

I want to be prepared for tomorrows answer.  Anyone have experience with this?  Could there still be at least one baby still thriving? 

Thanks!

Jill 

Re: 10dp3dt bleeding - still viable?

• Options
    With my son, I had bright red bleeding at 5w, and everything turned out fine. I hope it's just spotting for you!
  • Options

Fingers crossed that it's nothing to worry about and it's option #1 (sub-chorionic bleeding).  

Surprise BFP after 5 yrs of TTC
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Best wishes to you that everything is okay!
  • Options
    i am so sorry you're going through this!    i just want to say my thoughts are with you and i hope you get some reassuring news soon.   (((HUGS)))
    Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"