Special Needs
Options

please pray for my little guy...

I am quite blessed, and feel I have no right to worry/complain. With that said, I am so on edge with my oldest DS.  He has had 4 episodes with seizures.  The last 2 he had a few day stay in the hospital as they couldn't stop the cluster of seizures he was having.  He's on Keppra, and has now been seizure free almost 6 months.  His are usually out of the blue, but something we noticed is that he throws up a day to a few days before.  He also has less of an appetite.  He threw up on Monday.  He didn't eat lunch today, and I find I'm reading into every little thing.  "Are you ouchie anywhere honey?  how's your head?  how's your tummy?"  I just started a new job, and DS just started a new babysitter.  Not good timing at all.  My prayer is that he won't have one (ever again...)  Thanks for listening...

Re: please pray for my little guy...

• Options
    You guys are in my prayers tonight...I'll pray especially hard. Im sorry you guys are going through this. GL!
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear. Sending prayers and positve thoughts your way. Hopefully, it's just a little tummy bug.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck!  I hope that it turns out to be nothing and that the meds are doing their trick.  Keep us updated!
    imageimageimageimageimage 9/07 m/c baby boy @ 18wks, 4/09 m/c @ 4.5wks
  • Options
    crossing my fingers for you.
    imageimage
    Max 4-08-08 and Michael 2-03-91 (19 years olds)
    image Both boys were born w/ hirschsprung's disease, you find yourself facing this dx, please feel free to ask me any questions.
  • Options
    In my prayers.  Update us.  I know it's been only a couple of days, but it's so important to keep up with the "good days". 
  • Options
    so far so good ladies...Thank you so much!  I'm breathing easier each day...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"