Babies on the Brain
Options

s/o names

I found a baby book name for $4 the other day so I bought it and started reading through it.  I've already written down 5 girl names I like.  A little premature, but I love doing stuff like this.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: s/o names

• Options
    I have had my names picked for years(talk about premature) but as soon as we started TTC I started thinking of other options. Even though we know our boy name 100% and our girl name is about 96% it's still fun
    Taking the Scenic Route
    FET: Success! Beta at 14dp5dt: 2427 TWINS!!
  • Options
    I am obsessed with baby names. I spend a lot of time over on the Baby Names board because I just love talking about baby names. DH and I are having the HARDEST time coming up with boy names we like, but of course we have like 10 girl names. The problem is that we are both teachers, so we have a lot of names that are guilty by association, if you know what I mean!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

DH and I have lots of ideas but I don't want to rule out anything I didn't think of myself.  If we have a girl her middle name WILL be Collum so we've agreed to limit our nominations to names that sound good with that.

• Options

We started talking baby names really early.  We have our definite boy name picked out, we have a name for a second girl, and a middle name for a first girl.  We just keep trying on first names with that middle name.  Once that is figured out, we're done with our names.  We never meant to jump the gun, but through random conversations they just got figured out!

Married 11/24/07
    Camille Rae 8/21/10
    Thea Grace's EDD 5/22/14

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    we thought we had names but we keep changing our minds...i think we might be that couple in the delivery room who still doesn't know lol.
  • Options
    I bought so many baby name books!  I wish I didnt.  Bottom line-most of them are all the same.
  • Options
    I'm not even pregnant and DH and I already have a running list And have debated names. We've been doing it since before we got married!
  • Options
    We have our boy and girl name picked they are both family names so it was fairly easy to agree. We have been looking for backup boy and girl name and it is pretty hard

Photobucket  Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I had full names for a boy and a girl before we even got KU.  Have fun picking them out!
  • Options

Picking out names is so much fun. That is until you and your husband don't agree for beans and you end up almost ripping out each other's throats then decide on a name that's neither of your first choices but start calling the baby that anyway but you both like the meaning of the name ::gasps for breath::

sorry about the run-on

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I could spend hours on babynameguide.com going over stuff there. I already have a list started. It's waaaay premature, lol. So I'm with the rest of you.
    Baby in a Blue Teapot
    Tempest in a Blue Teapot, food and everything else
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
    "You live, you learn, you drink, and move on." ~ Rotty
  • Options

imageAnna&Matt:
    we thought we had names but we keep changing our minds...i think we might be that couple in the delivery room who still doesn't know lol.

This was my parents.

I am pretty sure they named me on impulse.  My mom said they couldn't agree on a name until she was headed in for the c-section [I was breach].

So basically they picked the most popular name in 1984 and gave it to me...and I hate it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"