Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Blowouts EVERY morning, DD? Really?

I swear on all that's holy that Baby D is doing this to pay me back for being an otherwise-perfect baby. 

When I went to pick her up this morning, she was covered in a gag-inducing pee/poop combo that sent shivers down my spine.  It's not always that bad, but I swear I'm washing her sheets/sleepers 6 times a week....

"I am a kind of paranoiac in reverse. I suspect people of plotting to make me happy." J.D. Salinger Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Blowouts EVERY morning, DD? Really?

• Options
    What diapers are you using?  I switched DD to Pampers Baby Dry at night.  I noticed that it catches more of the mess.  If they do fail me Huggies is my back-up plan.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    EVERY morning I get a lovely full explosion zone diaper.....every morning. I can't complain though, he STTN 10-11hrs and always greets me in the morning with a huge smile.  For the most part the damage is always contained...we use Pampers Dry.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Maybe the diaper is too small? Also you should get one of those pads that goes across the crib this way you don't have to wash the sheets w/ every accident, just the pad. 

• Options

We use Pampers Swaddlers around the clock.  But I swear there isn't a diaper on earth that could contain how much she poops in the early morning.  It's her one poop of the day and she really goes to town...

Ew.  Ew, ew, ew.

"I am a kind of paranoiac in reverse. I suspect people of plotting to make me happy." J.D. Salinger Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Or..I use CDs..I would get a thirsties cover for at night and put it over the disposable.  I never had a leak with them and even if the diaper leaks atleast it's in the cover. 
  • Options
    i am right there with you. yesterday, i was nursing DS and I thought I smelled more poop than usual. Then I noticed that he had poop plastered all over his leg and then I saw that it was also on the pillow, my shirt and his outfit. he leaks through his diaper about 3-4 times a week, so i am always changing the sheets too! and now we just threw away a pillow... good thing i didn't like it that much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"