Texas Babies
Options

sale on the 11th and 12th!

https://www.weeworldresale.com/

I'll probably go check it out.  Anybody is welcome to join me!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: sale on the 11th and 12th!

• Options

I have shopped this sale twice in the past and this will be the first year I'm consigning. All moms of 1 year olds and younger can shop on Thursday starting at 6:30. I'll be there already because I'm a consignor and can shop earlier. They also do a 50% of sale on Saturday.

In the past I've been able to get great deals on nearly new items. Plus, since the consignors get more back than they would at a typical consignment store they generally price things lower.

The sale is located in the Live Oak Civic Center which is at 1604 and Pat Booker, across 1604 from the Kohl's side of the Forum. This is the last time they will do this kind of sale because they're opening a store in early 2010.

• Options
    thanks for the info K!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm interested in going!  I wanna get some toys for Luci.  Since K said we could go on Thurs at 6:30 I can meet anyone who would want to go.  Let me know.
  • Options

imageMrsGladney:
    I'm interested in going!  I wanna get some toys for Luci.  Since K said we could go on Thurs at 6:30 I can meet anyone who would want to go.  Let me know.

Let me check DH's schedule to see if he'll be home early enough

• Options
    Sounds great!  Just let me know.  My email is ashley.gladney@yahoo.com.
  • Options
    Kate...I know we talked about Saturday....but I am thinking tomorrow night sounds good.  I will probably take Isabella though.  I am a bit attached to her after being gone all day....let me know if you are going to go as well!
  • Options
    I'm not really feeling Thursday night b/c of the rain and 6:30 is high-traffic time.  I'll probably check it out Sat. morning b/c I know DH can watch James.
  • Options
    Yeah, I ended up having to work until 8pm...kinda sucked!  Oh well.  Think I am going on Sat...but taking Bella...my DH had her from 7am - 830pm tonight!
  • Options
    oh wow!
  • Options

ok, so I went ahead and shopped the wee sale Friday morning b/c I've got to clean Sat morning before my MIL shows up.  So sorry Michelle - I know I'm being indecisive with my plans! But I got tons of stuff for $35! 

Leap Frog activity table

V-tech move and crawl ball

James halloween costume (there were tons of costumes)

Santa pj's

cute overalls outfit

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"