Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

XP - My DH got the stink eye last night.

Last night we were home late from dinner out (MIL's bday) and I wanted to get Jack's laundry folded and put away before he went to bed ... between his normal weekly laundry and all the new clothes from the consignment sales, there was a LOT.  So I'm sitting on the floor folding it, and since it's late he is NOT happy.  Throwing books, wailing at his lovey ... just pissed in general.  So I yell out to DH, 'could you start his bath until I can finish his laundry up, then I'll come take over?'

I shiit you not, this was his response, 'I'm kinda watching the game hon'. 

Farking football season. 

I didn't say anything, and it took him about 30 seconds to realize that this was NOT an acceptable answer.  A) The 'Boys wern't even playing and B) we have TiVo.  He came in and started the bath for Jack while I finished laundry.  I didn't say anything, but I totally gave him the stink eye.  Hmm

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

Re: XP - My DH got the stink eye last night.

• Options

Oh no he didn't !!!

I hate football so this would not have gone over well with me either.

• Options
    I would have given the stink eye too, not cool Mr Totty!
    Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is exactly why I hate football. It consumes my DH's one day off every week. I am so dreading it. Mr. Totty definitely deserved the stink eye.
  • Options

Yup stink eye was totally deserved.  LOL I can only imagine what was going through his mind when he said it..."Oh crap I can't believe I just said that I better get up now." 

I don't get that during football season...  he tries that during basketball season. 

• Options

Ugh..yes. Football. Blech. 

Don't get me wrong, I like football enough. I can even understand him having to watch his team play ONE GAME a week. I can work with that. But thanks to the glorious invention of Fantasy Football we must now watch ALL EFFING GAMES. Poop on you, Fantasy Football. 

• Options
    imageMrs.Donkey:

Don't get me wrong, I like football enough. I can even understand him having to watch his team play ONE GAME a week. I can work with that. But thanks to the glorious invention of Fantasy Football we must now watch ALL EFFING GAMES. Poop on you, Fantasy Football. 

Yes, Fantasy Football is on my death list.  It might be in the top five actually.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Options
    imageMrs.Donkey:

He he is it bad that I am the one with the Fantasy football team and not DH?   I lurve me some footbal. LOL

• Options
    I despise all 50 ESPN stations; there are too many stations and too many sports! Thankfully, DH is faithful to the Cowboys as far as football is concerned.
  • Options
    imageflygeah:
    imageMrs.Donkey:

He he is it bad that I am the one with the Fantasy football team and not DH?   I lurve me some footbal. LOL

Ha, this is me too!  I love football! 

Shame on Mr. Totty though.

• Options
    It's baseball in our house!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"