Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Lizzy!

OMG - I just read your blogpost about Addy telling you about needing to go potty - Eeek! You must be so excited and proud :)  What a big, big girl!!!

Yippee!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Lizzy!

• Options

LOL.  I was in shock.  I have no idea how to potty train and don't even own a darn potty chair.  I'm in denial.  I guess I better start reading about it.  I thought I had more time?   But yeah she was all about letting me know she had a poo.  LOL  I didn't quite know what to do but congratulate her...and tell her good job.  hahaha.

I asked daycare if she did it today and they said no. 

DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    which brings me to my next question...what potty chair am I supposed to get? 
    DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    oh and where is that play area in your siggy?  Addy would love that place.
  • Options

Duuude, I have no idea! I thought we had a while on this whole potty training thing...GL and I'll be looking to you for some pointers!

That's at Willowbend - it is a great play area! 

• Options
    imagemikey&amie:

Duuude, I have no idea! I thought we had a while on this whole potty training thing...GL and I'll be looking to you for some pointers!

Ooh that's fairly close to me! 

I seriously doubt she's ready yet- but she was so funny trying to tell me her diapee had peeepoo.  Next time I am going to try and rush her to the potty I guess?  She amazes me daily.  They are growing up way too fast. 

• Options
    imagelizzyjames:
    imagemikey&amie:

I seriously doubt she's ready yet- but she was so funny trying to tell me her diapee had peeepoo.  Next time I am going to try and rush her to the potty I guess?  She amazes me daily.  They are growing up way too fast. 

Or grab the video camera :P
  • Options
    imagemikey&amie:
    imagelizzyjames:
    imagemikey&amie:

Or grab the video camera :P
      haha.  I should have!  So I could embarrass her when she's sixteen and giving me a hard time!
  • Options
    Willowbend play area is nice. We try to go there once a week. If anyone is up for a GTG that would be fun!
  • Options
    imagebieanca:
    Willowbend play area is nice. We try to go there once a week. If anyone is up for a GTG that would be fun!
     That's where Jill and I went last week, it was great.  As long as I'm not working, I would totally be up for a GTG :)
  • Options
    imagemikey&amie:
    imagebieanca:
     That's where Jill and I went last week, it was great.  As long as I'm not working, I would totally be up for a GTG :)
      Sometimes I wish I was a SAHM.  Sigh. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"