Snarky and T-TTC
Options

only marked 1 thing off my to do list today

It's a good thing I have a few more days Big Smile  Tomorrow I have to learn how to de-clutter (I have a HUGE clutter and neatness problem) and I'm hoping to clean up our bedroom closet.  If that goes well I need to tackle the basement storage room Tongue Tied
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: only marked 1 thing off my to do list today

• Options

I also have to declutter our apartment. I am exhausted thinking about how to even start...

• Options
    Good luck with the de-cluttering.  I often have to do that myself being that my H is the king of clutter, haha.  Everytime you de-clutter a room, I think you should reward yourself with a treat, like your Starbucks today  :-)
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

For the closet you need to have a game plan. I usually go with if you haven't worn it in 2 seasons donate it. (ie if you didn't wear it this summer or last summer, there is a poor or homeless person who could probably get more use out of it than you do). Get some big trash bags and go to town!

I'm a decluttering freak so I probably do this too much. My DH always gets annoyed because I'm always giving stuff away. But seriously, if someone in need could use it and its just taking up space in our house, its outta there!

2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
    TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
    TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
    TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"