TTC After a Loss
Options

My ex-boyfriend is fat now!

::does Mexican hat dance out of sheer joy::
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My ex-boyfriend is fat now!

• Options

hey hey hey, nothing wrong with fat people!  we keep the fast food industry and the medical profession going.  we are crucial to the economy. 

and i don't like being referred to as your "ex"..can i just be your fattie on the side??

• Options

so is mine!! we just re-connected on the space last week.

Karma is a BIITCH, apparently a big fat one. And he was telling me how he couldn?t find a girlfriend.... hah

Missed MC 1 - 11/21/2006 Missed MC 2 - 03/10/2008 BFP # 3 09/18/09 - Gabriel David born 05/11/2010 baby
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Your curves are love pillows I'll lay my head on until the end of time.

He, on the other hand, apprently thought he had a tool so big he built a shed over it.

• Options
    imageMrs0815:

He, on the other hand, apprently thought he had a tool so big he built a shed over it.

you are so damn funny.  how can i stay mad at you??  did he have a big tool?

• Options

hahahaha I love this!  Mine looks like a serial killer.  Made me sooo happy when I saw him looking crazy lol.

• Options

LOL

Awesome news! When's your next reunion??

• Options
    imagetexas77:
    imageMrs0815:

you are so damn funny.  how can i stay mad at you??  did he have a big tool?

dear.

goodness.

no.

bless his little heart.

• Options
    imagecour10e:

LOL

Awesome news! When's your next reunion??

He sent me a text yesterday but I saw a pic of him at a party and the thought of cheating on my awesome loyal big peened husband with that fat-a-coaster made me do that laugh where you have to take pause and then laugh again.

• Options
    i love the ones who know it's small, but they try to convince you that it's big.  yeah, maybe if it was my first rodeo.  i notice the guys with small ones work extra hard and go down a lot too. 
  • Options
    imageMrs0815:

dear.

goodness.

no.

bless his little heart.

maybe this is why he built a shed over it. to protect it. or protect his ego every time he looked down . . .  

PS: iho of you I'm going shoe shopping today b/c my biotch AF showed. thanks for the inspiration!

m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • Options

imagetexas77:
    i love the ones who know it's small, but they try to convince you that it's big.  yeah, maybe if it was my first rodeo.  i notice the guys with small ones work extra hard and go down a lot too. 

They're alwasy teh ones that loooove to fight too!  wtf?? My husband is 6'4 and good at it.  His stuff look like a chold's arm you wanrt to strap a watch to.  Everything about him is ginourmous, he never starts sh!t, never wants to fight probably bc he's like "my peen is huge, how can I get upset?"  Where as old turd used to start sh!t with me every 5 seconds!  "oh, I saw the way you ordered that margarita, why don't you just take the pool boy home with you??" ummm....I might, I bet he's carrying around more than a roll of pennies.

• Options
    imagemlmtgg:
    imageMrs0815:

dear.

goodness.

no.

bless his little heart.

maybe this is why he built a shed over it. to protect it. or protect his ego every time he looked down . . .  

PS: iho of you I'm going shoe shopping today b/c my biotch AF showed. thanks for the inspiration!

it will make you feel good, you'll see.  You never feel fat in shoes, you never feel betrayed by shoes, you can never stay angry at shoes.  They're gifts from the big shoe store in the sky.

• Options
    imageMrs0815:

imagetexas77:

They're alwasy teh ones that loooove to fight too!  wtf?? My husband is 6'4 and good at it.  His stuff look like a chold's arm you wanrt to strap a watch to.  Everything about him is ginourmous, he never starts sh!t, never wants to fight probably bc he's like "my peen is huge, how can I get upset?"  Where as old turd used to start sh!t with me every 5 seconds!  "oh, I saw the way you ordered that margarita, why don't you just take the pool boy home with you??" ummm....I might, I bet he's carrying around more than a roll of pennies.

ahhh, yes i love the big peen confidence.  i would find myself being all nice to them so they didn't take their big peen- no job having- no car having ass to another girls house. 

• Options

my ex fiance looks OLD! he was 15 years older than me LOL.  his hair is getting gray. I love it! he is not aging gracefully.

Suzanne & Pasquale 9/9/07
    Our Journey in Blog.
    My Blog
    Our Sweet boy Luca Salvatore 10/6/10 & Our precious daughter, Arianna Regina 4/9/13
  • Options
    imageSue&Pasquale:

my ex fiance looks OLD! he was 15 years older than me LOL.  his hair is getting gray. I love it! he is not aging gracefully.

bet he has old man droopy balls.

• Options

LMAO! You ladies are making me laugh! Mine looks exactly the same but just sent me a message on FB apologizing for being a douche and screwing things up and that how nobody has measured up to me yet... We broke up 10 years ago. Kinda makes me feel bad for him and good for me at the same time...

• Options

imageMrs0815:

Are you sure it's not the "Texas' siggy Hoff dance"? Big Smile 

• Options
    imageezbakejess:

imageMrs0815:

Are you sure it's not the "Texas' siggy Hoff dance"? Big Smile 

• Options
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    shiit! this post made me LOL! I needed that!
    BFP#1 missed m/c-d&c 10/27/08, BFP#2 BO-natural m/c 5/15/09, BFP#3 8/12/09-DS born 4/2010, BFP#4=TWINS-missed m/c&d/c 6/15/11, BFP#4 11/22/11- please stay with me
  • Options

this is quite the awesome post... it's hilarious :)

my ex did get fat... then he got in the AF and got skinny with a 6pack... and now he's a pilot... and now i'm fat... but he still LOOKS like a giant pen!s... always has... ever since hs... haha... however, his "tool" as you say wasn't a very big tool at all... poor guy... DH kicks his a$$ any day of the week... poor thing... and he also can't keep a gf if his life depended on it... i feel bad for his mom.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"