Missouri Babies
Options

KC Area Activities for Babies

I am thinking ahead to next year and vacation time and activities for Sammie. I would love to know some of the activities and places you have taken your 0-2 year old baby!

We are planning on doing the Aqua Tot at Liberty Community Center this winter/spring.

I am looking into a gymnastics/fun play time place for next summer when it gets hot outside but haven't found many options for 12-18 month olds.

I was thinking about the zoo next fall, would that be good for a 18 month old? I had thought about a trip to St. Louis for the zoo and aquarium...is there an aquarium closer?

Re: KC Area Activities for Babies

• Options
    It wouldn't be a big outing, but story time at the library is something I am looking forward to. 
    M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    My friend told me that Wonderscope has a baby/toddler room. I think we're going to take Coop there on Friday for his b-day so I'll report back.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead in OP is a cool place to visit in the warm months.  I think it is open March - October and it is free.  There are different activities within that you can pay small amounts for, but it's entertaining for little ones without paying for anythnig.  There's lots of animals and playground areas and other cool stuff to see too.  My daughter loves going there!

• Options

There's a place in Parkville called Gymboree that isn't the clothing store. I have never been, but have heard reviews that it is a great place to take toddlers so that they can run around and play.

https://www.gymboreeclasses.com/calendar.do?fCode=274&sCode=647&mode=calendar

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Wonderscope was pretty fun, they have a separate room for kids under 2 that has 3 big climbing things, they have a room where you can play in the water, a room where you play with golf balls and an art room.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"