Washington Babies
Options

Preston RE:Seattle Outlet Malls

I got there just before 11 am and there was still plenty of parking in the back.  It wasn't too nutty until 1pm or so.  I intended to get there right at opening but it was so nice sipping tea this morning.  And I left DH with the baby and extra milk.  I thought my boobs were going to explode on the way home.

I think I bought every last pair of tall Jackson fit trousers from Banana Republic.  $30 each.  Score!

Now I just need some blazers.  Do you suppose that all the black wool/poly blend suiting matches more or less?  I bet it does...

And I *still* need pumps.  Even Cole Haan only had 3 pairs of black pumps in my size.  One was narrow and pinchy.  One was comfy but fugly.  One was too tall for clumsy me to walk in.  Le sigh...

Re: Preston RE:Seattle Outlet Malls

• Options

Nice!  On the BR score and the parking.  We drove by at about 2pm on our way to Mt Vernon and it looked like a nightmare.  I only went up yesterday to return things before my amex cycle closed.  I should've waited and gone during the week.

How are Cole Haan prices there? Nathan was not about to let me stop to look yesterday.

• Options
    Just wanted to jump in and say that I work at that mall, at a certain bath store.  It was crazy busy today, while I was there 12-5.  This coming weekend Thur-Mon the mall is having Labor day sales, and it's usually a pretty good time to shop.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The French one that I can never pronounce?
  • Options
    lol, no the other one C&E, across from Coach.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I love C&E!

Preston, Cole Haan was having a 50% off everything sale when I went in today.  It would have been so nice to get $200 heels for $100.

• Options
    Yes it would!  Sorry they didn't fit.  I have a six month contract at an outdoor apparel company so my clothing budget will be stretched to get new outerwear this year. Still pricey even with a big discount.  Why didn't I win the lotto?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"