Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Warning: vent ahead

I woke up so grouchy today.  I keep thinking that I should be almost 15 weeks and how awesome that would be.  Instead, I'm not even where I was 2.5 months ago when I got that BFP.  I'm waiting for AF after a d&c.  I *think* she's coming soon.  I've had some cramping and I've been incredibly moody lately, which is usually the sequence of event prior to getting my period.  I'm hoping that when she does show up that I will feel a little better. I'm hoping it will be another step in the healing process.  At least then we can start trying again.  Right now I feel so hopeless.  I'm the kind of person that when something is wrong, I fix it.  The only problem is, I can't fix this and it sucks.  I have to get out of this mood-it's so bad for me and my poor DH.  Vent over.  Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday; I'm going to try to turn this day around.

Re: Warning: vent ahead

• Options

I'm so sorry you're sad :(

I HATED the time between my d&c and AF. It took 5w2d for me. Like you said, it WAS another step in the healing process - I no longer felt so "broken" when I at least had AF back.

I hope you find something to make your day better. GL! ::hugs:: 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you "woke up on the wrong side of the bed."  I've had many days like that since I lost Ian and Colin.  I hope your day gets better, AF comes for you asap and you start to feel a little better.  (((((big hugs))))))) 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm sorry your so sad...Sad

I'm not really looking forward to my AF, I am but I'm not. I'm hoping its gonna send me back to sq.1. Hmm

Keeping you in my T&P's!   (((((HUGS)))))

• Options
    Your post sounded like me on Friday.  On Friday I was so exhausted after the first week of school, and lately I've been acting like a raging biitch.  I'm hoping that means AF is finally on her way (it will be 5 weeks of waiting tomorrow).  On Friday I was also thinking about how Monday would be the beginning of 2nd tri for me and telling extended family, friends, and coworkers.  Instead I'm sitting here grouchy and empty feeling.

TTC #1 since 7/08 After 3 years, 2 losses, 3 rounds of IUI, and one round of IVF, we finally have our dream come true! DS born 7/30/11

TTC #2 off and on since 7/12

• Options
    Thanks for the kind words, ladies.  This whole m/c thing sucks and I feel bad always venting to DH about it, so it's nice to have somewhere to go where others understand and don't think I'm a crazy person. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"