High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Sunday morning scripture

Since I am on strict BR and can't go to church with my husband on Sundays, I thought I would post some scripture that has really spoken to me since this whole ordeal began.  It has been so hard for me to keep the faith and know that, somehow, this is all in God's plan and will work out for the best.  It brings me comfort to know that the Bible has so much scripture about suffering and trials that we can turn to in times of uncertainty!  I hope one of you can find comfort in these words.

James 1:2-3

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. 

Matthew 6:34

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own

1 Peter 5:8-9

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls about like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. But resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being accomplished by your brethren who are in the world 

Deuteronomy 31:6

Be strong! Be courageous! Do not be afraid of them! For the Lord your God will be with you. He will neither fail you nor forsake you.

Re: Sunday morning scripture

• Options
    thanks for posting that!  those are some great passages.  It really helps to remind us that He does have a plan for us, even if it is not what we expect!
  • Options
    Yes
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP#1 on 02/14/09 BIRTH to Mason 6lb9oz on 10/12/09

BFP#2 on 5/28/11 EDD 2/1/12 Natural M/C on 6/13/11

BFP#3 on 1/20/12 EDD 9/30/12 Natural m/c on 1/27/12

BFP#4 on 4/23/12 BIRTH to Isabella 7lb1oz on 12/19/12

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Thank you for posting those!  Prayer has been a constant thing lately and I am trying to keep the faith that God is good and that this will all be okay.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"