Parenting after 35
Options

Can you recommend your swing?

I need to get a swing, thought I had one picked out, then read the reviews and am more confused than before.  Is there one that you really like?  Don't like?  Thanks!!  (we have the ocean wonders travel swing, but I am looking for a full size)

Re: Can you recommend your swing?

• Options

I have the Graco Silhouette swing, and I really like it. My DD falls asleep in it every time. Reviewers have said the clicking sound is too loud,but frankly I find it soothing and I don't find it loud at all.

• Options
    We borrowed a Graco Loving Hug swing from a friend. Love it!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Peeper Summarized
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have a Fisher Price Cradle swing and love it so far.
    Our Christmas Eve baby>Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers>
  • Options
    We have borrowed a Fisher Price Precious Planet. DD hasn't decided if she likes it yet, but the thing is fully loaded - can swing front to back or side to side, has a mobile that moves, and has music.  One great thing if you will use it alot is that it will run on batteries or plug into a wall outlet.
    DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!!
  • Options
    This may be a little too late, but we have the FP  little lamb cradle swing and DD loves it.  The seat is soft and fuzzy, so it feels like her fleece blanket.
  • Options

imagepahokie:
    We have borrowed a Fisher Price Precious Planet. DD hasn't decided if she likes it yet, but the thing is fully loaded - can swing front to back or side to side, has a mobile that moves, and has music.  One great thing if you will use it alot is that it will run on batteries or plug into a wall outlet.

Is there an adapter to buy for that? We got the FP Precious Planet cradle n' Swing and it only takes batteries.  Aaron hasn't decided if he likes it or not, too.  Sometimes he seems quite content in it, but others he screams.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"