South Florida Babies
Options

Nanny/inhome daycare question

Liev started daycare last week but I am just not feeling it.  If you have a nanny, how much do you pay them (if you don't mind saying)?  Do you have any recommendations?

I am also looking into licensed inhome daycares in the Homestead area.  Do you have any recommendations? 

ETA: This is why I am looking for a new place https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/21275301.aspx

Re: Nanny/inhome daycare question

• Options

I read the other post - I agree that you should trust your gut.

I don't have any recommendations for you in the area - sorry :(  I pay my nanny $100 / day.  Good luck!

image image

• Options
    I say go with your gut...good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No suggestions/advice, but just wanted to say that we're sort of in the same position. Obviously I still have time to figure things out (I won't be going back to work until March 2010), but I am already majorly stressing out about where she's going to go. I really wanted to try to find someone to come to our home or a licensed, at-home daycare, but so far I haven't found any good leads so we might end up with a traditional daycare. Anyway, I just wanted to wish you luck and I really hope you find a good solution soon that both you and Liev will be happy with.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I pay my sitter 140 a week.  she is licensed and registered with the state, and i LOVE her!  Spencer is so happy there!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • Options
    Thank  you!
  • Options
    imageMrsLeanna:

I read the other post - I agree that you should trust your gut.

I don't have any recommendations for you in the area - sorry :(  I pay my nanny $100 / day.  Good luck!

$100 a day??

• Options

You should go with your gut....  I have a nanny at home and pay her $100 a day for the whole day with Brandon and from 3-6 with both Alex and Brandon (when Alex gets home from school).  If there is a day that Alex is sick or has no school I pay her $20 extra for that day. 

• Options
    $100 a day is crazy! That is $2000 a month! I thought that was a typo until a second person said that's what they paid.... wow!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"