Options

Tuesday Ticker Change - 3/7

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY (borrowed from Monday): 
If you could go back and tell your first trimester self anything, what would it be? 
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change - 3/7

• Options
    How far along are you? 
    36 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Honeydew/Papaya
    Appointments this week? 
    Regular OB appt tomorrow. Will be checking position and having GBS test. I am pretty nervous for this appointment....not only about position but also because I am seeing a new OB (my OB changed practices) and I need to discuss so many things with her, and I just hope I like her, and that she agrees with my birth plan, etc.
    Symptoms?
    Nausea has returned, but its off and on. I couldn't eat anything all morning yesterday and then was ravenous in the afternoon. 
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 

We finally have almost everything set up! Just need to install the carseat and get it inspected tomorrow and then we will be good to go. 
    GTKY (borrowed from Monday): If you could go back and tell your first trimester self anything, what would it be? 
    Your all-day nausea will go away, I promise. Around 16 weeks it will improve and by 20 weeks you will feel great. I know it's hell but once you feel that baby move around it will be so worth it. Also, the baby is fine, it's okay to get excited.
    BabyFruit Ticker