Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

T busted her head tonight :(

OMG, it was SO scary.  We're both sick and not feeling well.  I got her out of the tub about to wrap a towel around her, and she slipped and fell flat on her back knocking the crap out of her head on the tile floor.  It sounded terrible. I screamed for DH and was holding her crying as she was.  Then all of a sudden she stopped.  We were still in tears as I called the pedi.

Seriously 30 seconds later she was fine, running around like her crazy normal self, giggling.  I'm glad I called, for reassurance.  They basically said that vomitting was what to look for, as well as dialated pupils, or walking "off balance" (lol @ that because she walks like that most of the time).  

Needless to say, I think our little pumpkin is fine, it was harder on Mommy and Daddy.  It's just so scary when your baby gets hurt. :(  It's been a rough week. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: T busted her head tonight :(

• Options
    Oh poor mommy! But babies are resilient for a reason, to make ease for mama and daddy! I'm glad she's ok! Keep us posted, although I'm sure she's fine! Scary stuff for sure!
  • Options
    Oh no. What is up with DFW babies falling and scaring the crap out of their parents today. That is not ok.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageavz2azb:
    Oh no. What is up with DFW babies falling and scaring the crap out of their parents today. That is not ok.
     I freaking love your siggy, A.  And if I didn't know better, I would swear that was my SIL in the pic with C.  :)  So cute!
  • Options

SCARY!  Addy fell on the ceramic tile about 3 months ago.  I cried alot but she was fine.  It's so scary!  And we always tend to imagine the worst. I'm glad she's okay.  I hope ya'll feel better soon!

DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

It's one of my sisters. It would be cool if shewas your SIL though b/c then we'd be sort of, kind of related.

How are you doing?
  • Options
    imageavz2azb:

It's one of my sisters. It would be cool if shewas your SIL though b/c then we'd be sort of, kind of related.

How are you doing?

That would be awesome, lol :)  She looks a lot like my SIL in that pic, it's werid. C's expression is the best though.

I'm doing good - trying to relax after the scare tonight. I've been a SAHM this week, and it's tough work! She's wearing me out, but doesn't help that we're both sick :(  Hoping we'll both feel better tomorrow.  She's in daycare next week for her last week (temporarily until I get a job).  I have an interview on Mon - so we'll see how that goes.

How are you guys?  We miss you already!  Kids come to school tomorrow?  I got your email about C and daycare :( that is a horrible feeling, but before you know it, she'll be running from you to get in there! 

• Options
    Poor girl!  I hate it when stuff like that happens, but it's amazing to see them just snap back.  Crazy!  I'm glad she's OK.
  • Options
    So scary hon!  I'm glad she's ok  :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Options

Ugh, so glad she is ok! I am so sorry :( That would be scary.

• Options

Sigh. ?As you saw in my previous post......right there with you. ?It's torture for us when our LO's are hurting.

I'm still freaked out when I think about my poor little guy falling and how scared he was. ?I'm now just keeping an eye out for any signs of other injury and reminding myself to breathe.

HUGZ to you!! ?I know I cried much more than K did tonight. ?:::sad sympathetic smile:::?

• Options
    Goodness, all these little ones are getting hurt! Poor baby. Glad she is ok ::HUGS::
  • Options
    :( I'm sorry. Hope you both feel better soon, too.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Aww poor Taylor!  I am glad she is ok. 

I swear, when they fall, it hurts us more than it hurt them. 

• Options

I'm so glad she is ok.

I seriously feel like A hits her head ALL the time. But she falls down just walking (inherited my grace) so there is not much I can do short of padding the whole joint.

• Options
    Head bumps are not fun. I'm so glad she's okay.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"