Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Have we discussed Buy Buy Baby?

And how awesome it is?! We made a field trip out to BRU tonight and never found what we were looking for (Skip Hop toddler back pack, which is adorable) so I decided to head over to the BBB that just opened in Plano. LOVE IT. Such better selection than BRU, IMO. I think it's our new go to store.

Re: Have we discussed Buy Buy Baby?

• Options
    I think Creamy said you can use your bed bath and beyond 20% mailer there as well.  Haven't been there yet.  :) 
    DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    yeah i sent dh to BRU the other day to pick something up - they didnt have it. i sent him to BBB in plano and he was like "uh, you do realize that this place is 100x cheaper, right?"
  • Options
    ooh cheap is my favorite word.
    DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Really? I don't know that it's any cheaper, but I guess I wasn't comparing apples to apples, per se. I sort of think they are right on par with each other for prices, but BBB has a much bigger selection.
  • Options

imageMrs.Donkey:
    Really? I don't know that it's any cheaper, but I guess I wasn't comparing apples to apples, per se. I sort of think they are right on par with each other for prices, but BBB has a much bigger selection.

yeah i dont know what he was looking at then, but whatever it was - he was impressed lol

• Options
    We went a few weeks ago and loved it. It beats BRU by a long shot. Did you go in the nursing room? Not one but two gliders for nursing mothers.
  • Options

I did notice that sale prices on some of the toys such as the Little People were way cheaper then TRU and the using the 20% made them an even better deal. I didn't see any Evenflo or Graco car seats when I was looking mainly Britax and more higher end carseats and strollers. Overall I did think that most of their prices were slightly cheaper then BRU.

They will only take the current BBB 20% coupons though, whereas BBB takes expired ones also. Be sure to sign up for their mailing list we have already gotten two sets of coupons from them. Unfortuantly one is sitting at my husbands office because he keeps forgetting to bring it home.

• Options
    Also forgot to mention they built this way too close to my office. Big Smile
  • Options
    I really, really hope they build one on our side of the metroplex. Plano is too far for us to go on a regular basis, but it sounds like it would be worth a trip to check it out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yay!  I'm going for the first time this afternoon and am VERY excited!  :D
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Options

imageMrsTotty:

Yes!!!! and I have my coupon.. Just in case Wink 

Can't wait... oh and I am very tired...5 1/2 hrs sleep.  Sleep

• Options

imageJessibell:
    I really, really hope they build one on our side of the metroplex. Plano is too far for us to go on a regular basis, but it sounds like it would be worth a trip to check it out.

Jessi we may need a passport to go. :)

Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageflygeah:

imageMrsTotty:

Yes!!!! and I have my coupon.. Just in case Wink 

Can't wait... oh and I am very tired...5 1/2 hrs sleep.  Sleep

I am SO tired, I snoozed at least 5 times this morning. 

• Options
    imagegigimarie:

imageJessibell:

LOL. I don't feel bad for you! You're deserting us ;P

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageJessibell:
    imagegigimarie:

imageJessibell:

LOL. I don't feel bad for you! You're deserting us ;P

Ha, very true :) 

• Options

imageJessibell:

Considering I live maybe five minutes from there you are more than welcome to hang out and rest after shopping, hee.  :)

• Options

imagelizzyjames:
    I think Creamy said you can use your bed bath and beyond 20% mailer there as well.  Haven't been there yet.  :) 

Yes, yes you can, but they DO make sure that the coupon hasn't expired so you can't try to pull a fast one, hee. 

I have to agree that the prices are comparable to BRU; there wasn't really anything there that I was completely bowled over by the price difference.  And when I was shopping for California Baby sunscreen I found it cheaper (by about $4) at Target, so it really depends on what you're looking for.  For me it's the convenience more than anything else - this is so much closer than BRU!  I do love how everything is displayed so you can see it, especially the playmats and things like that.  I'm VERY excited that they have Melissa & Doug play food - we just got a Little Tikes play kitchen (FOR FREE!) and I wanna go stock up!!  :D

• Options
    FYI...it looks like they're going to be opening another one off of 635 by the Galleria (where EXPO used to be). I couldn't find a date though. I've also heard great things about their customer service from friends up north, especially compared to BRU.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I find the prices comparable to BRU but the location is great for us. 

For all the fans of Britax carseats, you can use the 20% coupon on it as long as the coupon is valid. 

• Options
    Love the store and it's even better since you can use coupons at it.  Much better than BRU IMO.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"