New York Babies
Options

OB/GYN affiliated w/ Winthrop Univ Hospital

Does anyone have any reccommendations for a OB/GYN affliliated with Winthrop Univ Hosp in Mineola NY?

Thanks!

BFP#1 2/23/09. Natural MC on 3/20/09 @ 8wks BFP#2 8/10/09. Born 4/23/2010 BFP#3 2/26/12. Stick Baby Stick! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: OB/GYN affiliated w/ Winthrop Univ Hospital

• Options
    I've been going to Dr. Levine with the Long Island Women's Health Care Group on Mineola, NY.  I've never been pregnant with him since my first was born upstate and my second ended up being ectopic but I've liked the office so far.  I've heard good things from the pregnant ladies in the waiting room.  Their number is 516-741-4321 and website is liwhealthcare.com.  They're literally within walking distance of Winthrop (actually had to walk from one to the other) and they have a lot of women if you prefer that.  Levine is a little fast so if you like somebody to spend some quality time with you at an appointment, go with somebody else in the practice.  Hope that helps!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Thanks! I'll check him out!

Really appreciate it!

BFP#1 2/23/09. Natural MC on 3/20/09 @ 8wks BFP#2 8/10/09. Born 4/23/2010 BFP#3 2/26/12. Stick Baby Stick! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had my son at Winthrop. I used University Plaza Obstetrics. They were wonderful. I usually see Dr. Rosenberg, but you see them all when you are pregnant. There are several doctors in the practice.  They are located on Stewart Ave in Garden City
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks!
  • Options

I have been very happy also with the LI women's health care group. Dr. Ventimiglia is awesome- she is the newest Dr. there and if you like people who are kind of hip- she is so your Dr.

I adore her- just went for my pregnancy confirmation with her and she said "i am here to help you along" it made me feel great and so unmedically. But, she is my normal dr. for gyn care too.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Dr. Robert Nadell at 877 Stewart Ave. Garden City 516-222-0011
  • Options
    I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my doctor, Jennifer Hanauer in Garden City.  She's on Old Country Road not to far from the hospital.  She has the best bedside manner ever!
  • Options
    I'm really late to this, but I second Dr. Rosenberg at University Plaza.  He is awesome, and reminds me of Ben Stein- which just makes him more awesome.
  • Options
    Iam late replaying to this but I use Dr. Hanauer & Dr.Dolisi's they are in garden city not far from the hospital they are great , there is alot a NP Kerry Cummings who is AWESOME.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"