Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Is your 10 month old into EVERYTHING?

And when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING TIMES A TRILLION?!  I am surprised I don't burn every single calorie that I take in during the day chasing around this kid.  I can't imagine what it is going to be like when he starts walking!  I'm exhausted!  He is such a little stinker and is the fastest crawler I have ever witnessed.  Also, if Dh doesn't get the other baby gate up I am going to clock him in the head!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Two angel babies 11/09 and 4/10

Re: Is your 10 month old into EVERYTHING?

• YES he totally was!

They don't stop, either.

It's awesome to see him discover new things and find enjoyment in stupid stuff like climbing the stairs, but holy hell it's exhausting! 

I like privacy. A lot.
  • yes, he is.

I was just thinking tonight that I wish I had as much energy as he has!

• Loading the player...
  • She is into everything as well.  The cords to anything that is plugged in. She just learned to stand too so she wants it all.  You name it, she is into it.  She has even used the cats to pull herself up.  They don't like it so much but she giggles everytime.

She isn't even a year old yet and after she tours a room its as if a tornado came barreling through! 

• KMLPKMLP member
    imageParks2Be:

She is into everything as well.  The cords to anything that is plugged in. She just learned to stand too so she wants it all.  You name it, she is into it.  She has even used the cats to pull herself up.  They don't like it so much but she giggles everytime.

She isn't even a year old yet and after she tours a room its as if a tornado came barreling through! 

Yes, our home looks like a tornado came through it quite often!!

Don't even get me started on the pulling up and walking around stuff!  It scares the holy beejeebus out of me!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes! It is exhausting!
  • He's absolutely into everything.  Our neighbor gave us one of the superyards and it been the greatest thing to keep him occupied for a little while.  It takes up practically our whole family room and it's ugly, but it's worth it.  We just thrown a ton of toys in it and he's happy, and I can go to the bathrooom!  But when he's crawling around the house....nothing is safe!
  • Yes, and the funniest part is that he knows when I'm chasing him. He speeds up and giggles and squeals and laughs when I finally catch him and pick him up. Little troublemaker.
  • KMLPKMLP member

imageDMD3443:
    Yes, and the funniest part is that he knows when I'm chasing him. He speeds up and giggles and squeals and laughs when I finally catch him and pick him up. Little troublemaker.

Yup, same here!  Such naughty little boys!  He also shakes his head at me when he knows he is doing something bad!!

• imageLindsayMarieG:
    Yes! It is exhausting!

This!

• imageKMLP:

imageDMD3443:
    Yes, and the funniest part is that he knows when I'm chasing him. He speeds up and giggles and squeals and laughs when I finally catch him and pick him up. Little troublemaker.

Yup, same here!  Such naughty little boys!  He also shakes his head at me when he knows he is doing something bad!!

My little guy is the same way!  He loves to get away when I am chasing after him and when he knows he is doing something naughty he looks at me like, "should I do it Mama?"

• Yup, he is into everything!  The best part is, he laughs when I say no to him. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"