Secondary IF
Options

Ordered my FET Meds today:)

And it was only $350.  I feel like i won the lottery!!!!!(Compared to the nearly 3K spent on the fresh IVF)

That money was worth every penny and then some......so i hope this is too! 

I used the pharmacy that my clinic recommends.  They were actually $125 cheaper than my Rx plan pharmacy (most fertility meds are not covered).

They will be shipped to my DHs office on Thurs....Can't believe the lupron starts sunday....i am finally doing something:) 

Re: Ordered my FET Meds today:)

• Options

Yay - it feels good to get the ball rolling, huh?

What is your protocol?  For my FET all I had to take was estrogen and crinone/progesterone - no lupron - I was kind of surprised, it seemed too easy this time around compared to last time!

• Options
    Good luck to you and please keep me informed.
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow! So great! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
  • Options
    So exciting Hon!  I hope it continues to be this easy right through to your BFP and beyond!!
  • Options
    Yay, congrats and good luck in the upcoming weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    LuckyHLuckyH member
    Yay!  I'm so happy you get to move forward.  Good luck!
    imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise
  • Options
    Yay for cheaper!! Good luck and Keep us posted. :)
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options
    CHI-06CHI-06 member

Woo hoo!  I know FET is so much cheaper...and EASIER than fresh IVF!!!

Congrats on getting started... hope the Lupron goes well!  I hate Lupron!

Good luck! :)

Daughter born July 2008; Daughter born March 2010 Son born August 2011
  • Options
    That is just soooo exciting!  How many snow babies do you have?  Are you going to transfer one or two this time?
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options

I have 3 snowbabies left.  We are planning on doing a single transfer because i had preterm labor with my singleton at 34 wks, so as much as i would love twins, the thought of carrying them spooks me out.

That being said, if one looks like it isn't thawing so well, i may thaw another and put them both in.

If the single doesn't work and i still have 2 left, i will probably do 2 the next time because one isn't as good looking as the others.

• Options
    Oh man, those are tough calls.  I hope they thaw well and it just goes perfectly!!!! 
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    Yay - how exciting!!  Wishing you lost of luck - keep us posted!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"