Working Moms
Options

Help with Daycare Gift Idea

I need advice on a good gift idea....

we are moving at the end of august and my DD's last day at daycare is the 21st of August. She is 7mths and has been there since 8wks old. We LOVE our daycare, but we are moving and it is not anywhere near our jobs or new home. We are forced to switch centers and we are so sad about it. I love everyone there and they have taken such great care of my child.

I want to thank them with something, not just the director, but everyone. They have a rotating staff, so my DD has 4 or more people that see her, so there is not just one or two people that I can get gifts for. So, I really need something that I can give to the whole group...any ideas?

I thought food may be bad, since there are so many kids, they wouldn't really be able to eat it there? not sure what to do?

Re: Help with Daycare Gift Idea

• Options

My first thought was food...like having lunch catered for them.  You can keep it simple and do jimmy johns or something like that.  Ofcourse this only works if they have an area designated for staff only where they can eat in piece. 

But, a nice card goes a long way. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"