Two Under 2
Options

how do you do it!

I am nervous about this baby. (of course planned) I am going to have tow under 2. I was wondering how you girlies are doing?

do you think its easier with two close in age or have two like 3 or 4 yrs apart?

Re: how do you do it!

• Options
    I can say it is really not that bad, It is all on how you make of it.?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Some days suck and some days are great. 

I know for me the hardest was the beginning.  My daughter was 20 months old when my twins were born.

She is now 27 months old and the boys are 7 months old.

The first 2-3 months are a blur.  I can honestly say I don't recall any of it.

Try to get or be organized.  Make up some meals and freeze.

And try to get them on the same nap schedule so you can get some down time.  The boys take 2 naps a day & DD takes 1.  So I pushed her nap out to 2 which is when they go down.  I get a shower then and if I am lucky get to eat.  Usually some is waking up by that time.

The boys 1st nap which is around 10 - I try to spend that time with my DD.  No housework, no computer nothing but the 2 of us.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Having both ends of the spectrum,  I think having 2 at 5 years apart is MUCH easier. But I think once DD is old enough to play with her brother, that the 2 younger ones will be easier. I think the hardest part right now with 2 under 2 is the lack of sleep. I get DD to bed around 12-1am, Then I cant fall asleep til at least 2, but DS is up at 7am. When I had my boys, my oldest went to school, so I could nap when my younger DS was napping.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"