Connecticut Babies

Babymoon

Anyone taking a babymoon? Our anniversary is in October and we were planning to go to Disney before we found out I'm prego.  We'd still like to go away somewhere....any ideas?

Re: Babymoon

• Our first anniversary trip is in 5 weeks and I think it will end up doubling as our babymoon as well.  We are doing a week long cruise in the Virgin Islands.

Why can't you still go to Disney?  You can fly into your 2nd tri if your doc okays it.  Other suggestions would be somewhere you could drive like Niagra Falls, Martha's Vineyard, or D.C. not knowing what you like to do on vacation.

~DD born 3-25-10~DS born 6-5-12~
    imageimage
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
  • We took a Caribbean cruise for our babymoon.  You might also like a trip to Vermont to some bed and breakfasts there if you want to drive somewhere this Fall.  We've stayed at the Rabbit Hill Inn and it's beautiful.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • we are going to a bed and breakfast in maine in mid october (inn at bath)  we were planning disney too, but this will be nice to watch the leaves and bath, me is still close to freeport if i feel the urge to go outlet shopping.
  • We are going to Niagra Falls the end of September!  I couldn't face flying or a long car ride in my current state.  There's tons to do there and romantic, luxurious hotel rooms are very inexpensive!

Hope you have a fun trip where ever you go!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"