Philadelphia Babies

Ob Gyn that delivers at Paoli

Hello! I have been traveling back to my hometown in Bucks County for my yearly appointment. Now that I am pregnant ( 6weeks) I need a Dr closer to Paoli. I had my 1st appointment at my old Ob Gyn, and realized that I just can't make that drive every 4 weeks. Any recommendations? Especially for first time moms? I have alot of questions and want someone that will take the time to explain things to me. Thanks!

Re: Ob Gyn that delivers at Paoli

• Dr. Rossini or Dr. Anthopolous, I saw both of them years ago and actually have a consultation scheduled for Wednesday with Dr. Rossini because I don't like Main Line Ob/GYN.  I currently see Dr. Krell, he's great but I hate the practice and the nurses.

Rossini and Anthopolous's office are in Paoli Hospital.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It's Dr. Russino!  Sorry!

• Loading the player...
  • I went to Main Line Women's Health at Paoli Hospital. Dr. Senzon delivered my DS. They are a big practice but if that doesn't bother you I'd recommend them. Good luck and congrats!
  • imagemomagain2009:

Dr. Rossini or Dr. Anthopolous, I saw both of them years ago and actually have a consultation scheduled for Wednesday with Dr. Rossini because I don't like Main Line Ob/GYN.  I currently see Dr. Krell, he's great but I hate the practice and the nurses.

Hi!!!! I never posted here but thats who I am going to!!!!!! Dr. A is great!!

• imageSoon2bMrs.German:
    imagemomagain2009:

Dr. Rossini or Dr. Anthopolous, I saw both of them years ago and actually have a consultation scheduled for Wednesday with Dr. Rossini because I don't like Main Line Ob/GYN.  I currently see Dr. Krell, he's great but I hate the practice and the nurses.

Hi!!!! I never posted here but thats who I am going to!!!!!! Dr. A is great!!

I was happy to see he was in the same office, glad to here you like him...it's encouraging!

• Hey - I second Rusinno & Chasteney.  We just delivered with them at Paoli 5 weeks ago and they were fabulous!!  They are right in Paoli Hospital and my doctor was Theresa Merlino. 

• I have heard wonderful things about Rusinno & Chasteney and they were recommended to me by a few people.  I was disappointed that they no longer deliver at Lankenau and that is where I wanted to deliver so I didn't end up using them.
  • I also see Russino. He delievered my daughter and he's great!
  • I like Great Valley OB/GYN.  The doctors are all great.  They have an office next to the hospital and in Exton.
  • Just met with Dr. Russino!!!  Love, love, love him!
  • Main Line OBGYN - they have several office locations. I just met with Dr. Bussard (SP) and loved her. Dr. Krell is also great. ... its a good practice.
  • imageanollw:
    I like Great Valley OB/GYN.  The doctors are all great.  They have an office next to the hospital and in Exton.

I like all the doctors in the Exton office.

• Note to the previous poster.  Main Line Women's Health doesn't deliver at Paoli, only Bryn Mawr.  I believe they used to.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"