2nd Trimester
Options

Announce on FB

Hello,
We haven't posted on FB yet but plan on doing it soon.

How did you ladies post it to the world?

TIA!

Re: Announce on FB

• Options
    I put a ticker on my page...but no one even noticed.  :-(  I eventually just said something in my status, but I can't remember what I said, it was a while ago (at 12 weeks).
  • Options
    I wrote something like.....Baby (our last name) is due in December!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I posted it yesterday.  Said I was happy to officially be in the 2nd trimester and over the morning sickness....
  • Options

I just said H's name and I are proud to announce that we are expecting a baby EDD 12-29-09. Simple and to the point.

H put a pic of the u/s on his wall and said "looks like me doesn' it?"

A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • Options
    I updated my status to read 'It's another boy' for about a day.
  • Options
    I updated my status to read...

Maria is nauseous, exhausted, bloated and happy to be... pregnant :)

• Options
    I didn't - people figured it out. Not a huge fan of the status updates for big happenings in life.
  • Options
    RaeAntRaeAnt member
    We didnt' announce it per se. We just changed our profile pictures. Dh has one that says " I love my Daddy" and my says "Mommy loves me". People are still just figuring it out and we posted it a month ago. it's funny becuase we've both also have had statuses reference being parents-to-be and people stll haven't gotten it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I put that Mastercard saying

Engagement Ring $, Getting Married $$, Buying a House $$$, Having a baby...priceless!

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ari has a tiny little bun in her oven.
  • Options
    ablouablou member
     is incubating, percolating, ruminating, gestating a [our last name]let (unless five tests are wrong... will know more on Tuesday)... heh... adulthood... It took me a while to find this post, because I posted almost instantaneously... 
  • Options
    Posted a pic of DD in a big sis shirt.  Then added that baby number #2 will be here in November.
  • Options

I wrote

"Are you there Facebook?  It's me (name).  I've been feeling really strange lately and the doctor says I'm pregnant!"

• Options
    At about 15 weeks i wrote as my status update "Charlene is increasing the population of New york state by 1 come December."
    Audrey- December 2009
    Owen- April 2011
    Olivia- Due December 24th
  • Options
    I posted on FB but I have at least 2 friends who are having trouble TTC so I really thought twice about doing that.
    Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I put:

"Amber is going to be a mom! Baby T is due in November! :o)"

Nothing too exciting! Clear cut, so no one was confused.

• Options
    I announced on FB with our 19 week ultrsound pics.  I wanted to be sure most of our friends heard it from us and I figured the ones we didn't talk to in the 7 weeks since we've been announcing it could find out from FB.
  • Options
    I was planning to put ESD0707 is having....a baby (boy/girl)! after our big appt next week.  It will shock some ppl, but most ppl who are closest to me already know I'm pregnant.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    MC #1- Jamie George 6/7/08, MC #2- Christian Aaron 1/15/09

BFP! 3/25/09 BETA 1 (4/7/09) -# 9659 BETA 2 (4/10/09) - # 19171 Born 12/6/09 - Our precious girl.

MC #3- Ashley Grace 2/15/11, MC #4- Amelia Noel 12/30/11
    MC #5- Antonio 9/8/12

BFP! 10/6/12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I did at 14 weeks and invited everyone to a new years eve party at our local hospital bc I am due on NYE
  • Options

I wrote:

NAME is knocked up.

• Options
    I put a picture of my pregnancy test up
    -------------------------------
    Sarah, 35 bumping from NE Ohio
    Married my love 4/22/2006
    DD born 10/12/2009
    DS born sleeping 2/23/2013 full trisomy 18
    Baby 3 due 2/13/2015
    Pregnancy Ticker}
  • Options

I put: Kim is having a huge craving for pickles and ice cream.

• Options
    Someone might have mentioned it but I posted the picture.  Just take the Us picture, scan it, and save it as a GIF, JPG etc file and viola.  People get it really fast!
  • Options
    MSC03MSC03 member

I changed my profile pic to the 12W ultrasound and changed my status to, "would like for you to pass her the pickles and ice cream, please."

Our close friends and family already knew, though.

imageimage
  • Options
    I posted it the second I found out :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"