TTC After a Loss
Options

AW: DH showed me a draft of Chloe's stone!

Apparently it's taking so long (he ordered it in March) because it's imported PINK MARBLE!! He told me that when he said,"Only the best for our little girl" he meant it and just because she's not with us doesn't mean he can't spoil her. :) It should be here in the next few weeks and you better believe I'm gonna AW the crap out of it! I was in tears today. It looks so beautiful printed on paper I can't imagine how it will look IRL.

Re: AW: DH showed me a draft of Chloe's stone!

• Options

I'm so glad you are able to do this for your little girl.

DH and I still need to order the one for Sophia... but it does feel good knowing we're able to at least do something for her one last time.

((HUGS))

• Options
    imageMia07:

I'm so glad you are able to do this for your little girl.

DH and I still need to order the one for Sophia... but it does feel good knowing we're able to at least do something for her one last time.

((HUGS))

It's very comforting to me too. That's why I thought it was so sweet when Philly showed me and it was pink, with a rose on it (Her name literally means "blooming rose") He put so much thought into it, and here I was thinking he forgot we wanted a stone for her!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OMG, that's so sweet and beautiful that it made me tear up.  Especially the part about "Just because she's not here doesn't mean I can't spoil her."  That was just about the most simultaneously heartbreaking and wonderful thing ever.  What a good daddy.  To earth babies and angel babies.
  • Options
    megjr8megjr8 member
    imageheathergirl67:
    OMG, that's so sweet and beautiful that it made me tear up.  Especially the part about "Just because she's not here doesn't mean I can't spoil her."  That was just about the most simultaneously heartbreaking and wonderful thing ever.  What a good daddy.  To earth babies and angel babies.

I agree!
    In memory of precious Julia, sweet baby James, and now Timmy who fought so hard.

Natural miscarriage - April 2009 ~ We love you, 'Blueberry'
    Lydia, born July 12, 2010
    Labor buddy to Kelly0615
  • Options

imagephillyandashley:
    "Only the best for our little girl" he meant it and just because she's not with us doesn't mean he can't spoil her.

This is absolutely beautiful.  I look forward to you posting a picture of the stone once it's been delivered.

Thank you TTCAL and IF board. "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

Miscarried December of 2008, Ectopic Pregnancy November of 2009

IVF #1 = BFN | IVF #2 = BFP: 9dp5dt (399), 14dp5dt (2489)

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus" Philippians 4:6,7
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicIn loving memory of MrsTyson's precious Julia
  • Options
    Very sweet, can't wait to see it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yes, very sweet. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"