Babies on the Brain

Crap!

We went to the allergist for Ethan today and he's allergic to eggs!  I loooves french toast poor guy!
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.

Re: Crap!

• Oh no! Eggs are in everything...
  • That's terrible! Is there any hope that he'll grow out of it?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh no!  That will be a tough one to avoid.  Did you have an inkling he had an allergy or did you just get him tested?
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

PCOS and Hypothyroidism- Successful IUI's- May 2012 and October 2014.  Miscarriage @ 6w3d in December 2009.
  • The allergist said he should out grow it so thats good.

I had him tested because he's had a constant rash almost since he was born, Ive been to several Dr's and they all said ezcema, which he has, but his ezcema treatment never cleared it all up.  So I knew something else could be going on, I asked about testing several times to my pedi but at his one year appt I told him I know you dont think its allergies but can I just get a referral anyway?  He said oh sure!  but in a way that I know he thought I was wasting my time, I think Im going to switch pedi's because I wasnt taken seriously with my concerns.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
  • imagesandy02:

The allergist said he should out grow it so thats good.

I had him tested because he's had a constant rash almost since he was born, Ive been to several Dr's and they all said ezcema, which he has, but his ezcema treatment never cleared it all up.  So I knew something else could be going on, I asked about testing several times to my pedi but at his one year appt I told him I know you dont think its allergies but can I just get a referral anyway?  He said oh sure!  but in a way that I know he thought I was wasting my time, I think Im going to switch pedi's because I wasnt taken seriously with my concerns.

That's too bad it took your pedi this long to give you a referral even after bringing it up.  I think I would consider switching too!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

PCOS and Hypothyroidism- Successful IUI's- May 2012 and October 2014.  Miscarriage @ 6w3d in December 2009.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"