Success after IF
Options

bleeding 9 dpiui/dpo?

hello ladies!

i come from the ttc after 35 board.

i was wondering if anyone has experienced bleeding (read: period like, not just spotting) around 9 or 10 days past iui or past ovulation??

This is what I just dealt with. I was taking progesterone and still bled through it.

this cycle was bfn but doc says he's seen this kind of bleeding and with successful pregnancies.

personal stories? thoughts??

Re: bleeding 9 dpiui/dpo?

• Options

Yes, I had it with my first pg, which ended in m/c.  I started bleeding around 9 days past the trigger- I can't remember exactly.  I had tested negative on the pregnancy test.  I didn't do a beta, I just called in to start my next cycle.  I had a baseline u/s, started meds, then didn't respond.  Since the bleeding never stopped, the RE ran my progesterone, which was higher than anticipated.  I got a message that I either ovulated or was pregnant.  It was the latter.  I bled the entire pregnancy, even once they put me on progesterone.  The bleeding was caused by a subchorionic hematoma and we knew it would likely be an unsuccessful pregnancy.

Probably not the story you are looking for, but I always advocate betas now to make sure! 

• Options

not the story i was looking for BUT you were pregnant and that is a positive. i've had friends carry and deliver w/ the SCH issue.

thanks for your story.?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"