D.C. Area Babies
Options

Contemporary Women's Health?

Is this the right info for Contemporary Women's Health near Rockville MD? I tried the phone number but it doesn't seem to work. Does anyone here use this practice? I'm thinking of changing practices (even though it's a little late...) Thanks!

Contemporary Women's Health
10215 Fernwood Rd Ste 501, Contemporary Womens Hlth

Bethesda, MD

Phone: (301) 897-9817
Fax: (301) 897-0832

Re: Contemporary Women's Health?

• Options
    address and phone number are both right, i dont know their fax off the top of my head. And I really like them, so good choice!
  • Options
    they are right near Montgomery Mall. I have been going to the practice for 10+ years and I really, really like them. I had a great delivery experience and was really happy with our care. Are you going to see Dr. Gschwend or Dr.Kleinerman?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm not sure which ... any recommendations? Which doctor do you see?

They told me that someone outside the practice could end up delivering the baby - did that happen to either of you?

Which hospital(s) do they deliver at?

Thanks so much!

• Options
    I see Dr Gschwend (2 thumbs up), and I'll be delivering at Sibley. Their call schedule does include a few docs who are in solo practice also I believe...
  • Options

They only deliver at Sibley. I always saw Dr. Gschwend and really, really like him. I have read on some other boards that some women don't like him because he can come across as sort of aloof/cold. I think he is sort of shy and he is very straight forward. He has a good sense of humor and his staff really like him. If you ask a question- just be prepared for a very, matter of fact honest no beating around the bush answer. But I like that and really appreciated it when I ended up in the hospital for problems at 34 weeks. I only saw Dr. Kleinerman once in the office and she is definitely the more chatty one. Dr. Kleinerman ended up doing my c-section and she was great.

There is another practice that they partner with for on-call hours and since I was in the hospital twice- I got to meet all of them and I really likes them as well. It was Drs. Bridges, Newman, Picco and Bajaj.  

Sorry so long. Please let me know if you have any questions.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"