Officially starts today. We debated a bit on changing up our plan, but ultimately decided (i think...) that we'll stick w/ the same this month. If its a no-go we'll be in a good place to re-evaluate b/c we'll be out of sperm. It might be silly to say, but i really really hope we dont have to get there. The decisions regarding switching donors, changing docs, trying meds/hsg/ivf, just seem really overwhelming right now.