Two Under 2
Options

Anyone have 2 babies in the same calendar year-not twins?

I have "Irish Twins" 11 months and 1 week apart.  But funnier is that they were both born in 2008!  January and December. 

I know of other people who have kids less than a year apart, but was curious if anyone else had two in the same calendar year. 

Re: Anyone have 2 babies in the same calendar year-not twins?

• Options

my aunt does...same thing one in jan and the other in dec.

They are older now though...around 5 & they are best friends.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    No, but we're very close.  DD was born on 12/25 and DS was on 11/14.  If I didn't have DD on my own I was suppose to be induced on 1/3... They would have been in the same calendar year if that were the case! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Almost, mine are 53 weeks apart. DS's birthday is 9/29 and DD's is 10/8.
  • Options
    Mine are just under 13 months apart!
  • Options

My daughter was born August 13th of 2008 and I am scheduled to have a c-section for my son on August 12th of this year. So they will be almost exactly one yeat apart.

• Options
    Mine are 5.5 months apart but Kate was born 12/27/07 sooo a few days later and they both would have been.  But Ella and Kate will be in the same grade in school....thats nuts haha

"I have four children. Two are adopted. I forget which two. -Bob Constantine

"All for Love,' a Saviour prayed 'Abba Father have Your way. Though they know not what they do...Let the Cross draw men to You...."

• Options
    I just found this week that I'm set to have Irish Twins. My DS was born Feb 2009 and last Friday I started having morning sickness that led me to test and discover number 2. I'm thinking that I'm about 5 or 6 weeks, which is when I started getting sick with my son.  That puts the coming baby to be born in Jan or Feb 2010.  My question is, did anyone get pregnant on baby two without having a cycle? I never had a period after DS.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"