Secondary IF
Options

Anyone else just afraid to test?

I am just so completely worn out from all these months of BFNs that I just hate the idea of testing and dealing w/ the disappointment. ?I'm at the point where I can barely even imagine what it would be like to see a 2nd line, so testing just feels like another confirmation of my failure. ?Boo. ?

I remember those first few months when I'd POAS starting at 8dpo just for the "fun of it". ?I miss that hopeful anticipation. ??

Re: Anyone else just afraid to test?

• Options
    It's too depressing for me.  I usually wait until I am a few days late to test.  But then my cycle is irregular so some cycles it would probably cut down on my lingering hopefulness if I were to test early.  When you aren't pg nothing seems like the right decision.  It sucks!
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Lately I've felt the same way. I'd rather just wait for my beta.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't even pee on sticks anymore, have no desire to. Well actually, I do have the desire but the BFN always makes me so sad too!
  • Options
    i just wanted to say your son is adorable!!!
    Married my BEST FRIEND on December 1, 2007. Started TTC in March 2008. Found out we were expecting our first child in October 2008 - but had a m/c in December 2008 - resulting in a d&e. Met with a RE in May 2009 and set a plan - but conceived unexpectedly on our own! Our precious little Sophia was born on February 9, 2010! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"