Working Moms
Options

Labeling things?

For those of you who have to label things at daycare, what do you use?  Have you bought labels somewhere?  Do you just write on the clothing tags?  Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Labeling things?

• Options
    DG1DG1 member

we only have to label bottles & lids.  Honestly, we have some blue painter's tape in a drawer, and I used that and wrote on it with a sharpie. (The sharpie rubbed off of the plastic bottle - I tried that first.)

I asked MIL to embroider his name on his blanket he has there. But if she didn't, I'd just get a cheapie waffle weave blanket and write his name in sharpie.

There's always the inchbug labels for bottles (we'd still need something for lids) and I think mabel's labels might have something for clothes.

GL!

• Options

DH used the label maker at work and made a few Ben labels. They have worked great!

On clothes, we used a laundry marker.

GL!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    www.stuckonyou.biz/usa name dots.  Love them and don't come off.  But then I had to also date the bottles...for that I used blue painters tape and a sharpie.
  • Options
    We don't label her clothes, just bottles and sippy cups.  We did that with a label maker.  Works perfect for the dishwasher too!
  • Options

imagebcn68:
    www.stuckonyou.biz/usa name dots.  Love them and don't come off.  But then I had to also date the bottles...for that I used blue painters tape and a sharpie.

exactly this

I used a sharpie to write her initials in her clothes

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We use Mabels Labels for his bottles and lids. We don't label his clothes.
  • Options
    I use inchbug lables on bottle- Sharpie kept coming off on the lids- so I use a pink rubbery hair band on all of her lids.  Her normal clothes I don't label, but they do theme days where they have to bring/wear something special and I just use a piece of tape and write with sharpie.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

I ordered a roll of silk ribbon with our last name on it for all of DS's blankets, I printed out our last name on iron on printer paper, and we used a lable maker for the bottles.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"