Baby Showers

Message on Cake

I am looking for idea's of what to have written on the cake for my sister-in-law's baby shower. I totally forget what was written on mine...if anything. She having a boy....whatever idea's that you all might have I thank you in advance!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Message on Cake

• Do you need to write anything?  Nothing was written on mine - just a picutre on it.  Everyone knows why they are there!
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    DS dx with celiac disease 5/28/10

• I just found one online that reads "Hip Hip Hooray Baby ______ is on his/her way!"

Kind of different I thought, and cute. Otherwise I usually see "Congratulations (mother and father to be's names)"

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome Baby....or Hello Baby...Goodbye Tummy....
  • "Thank heaven for little boys/girls"

Bundle of joy! (and you can add a picture onto the cake that is edible)

or "Diapers and pins"

• "Welcome Baby Smith"

"Welcome John"

On mine they are putting "Tickled Pink"  That's what the invitations said on them and we are having a girl.  So maybe a cute little saying like that? 

• Mine said "Happy Labor Day". I thought it was cute...
  • Right on baby ______! Welcome to the kingdom!
    Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I don't remember what was on mine...maybe "Congratulations"?  On my DD's (since her baby was already born) it said "Wecome to the World (his name)".  It was really cute.  There was a little boy sitting in a fishing boat with a sailor hat on (Precious Moments style).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"