2nd Trimester
Options

I DON'T LIKE the feeling of my boobs resting on my stomach

It makes me feel like a gorilla.

That is all.

Re: I DON'T LIKE the feeling of my boobs resting on my stomach

• Options
    What's weird for me is that I actually have to move them to dry under them following a shower!LOL...that has never ever been an issue before!
  • Options
    I don't like the feeling of my stomach resting on my thighs.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Haha I have been complaining about this too!  I always thought that I would like bigger boobs...now that I have them I miss my smaller ones.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I have a feeling that I'm going to want to put a sweat band between my boobs and belly this summer! I've always had a larger chest for my size 5ft with DD's, so they're rarely comfortable during the summer and I have a feeling this summer is going to be worse. Can I put a cooling in clevage?
  • Options

Blech!  Me either.  And I've had to start using baby powder under my bra because it is getting all raw where the underwire is sitting since everything is all smashed together now.  Not fun.

• Options

imageArmyBride0604:

Same here.  Gets all sweaty and nasty too  :P  F'in gross

CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    Tonya_GTonya_G member
    Guess I'm a gorilla then... I don't remember what it feels like NOT to have them touch my stomach.
  • Options
    haha, I totally get you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I agree. They gross me out haha.
  • Options

imageparsleyqueen:
    Haha I have been complaining about this too!  I always thought that I would like bigger boobs...now that I have them I miss my smaller ones.

I totally feel the same way!!! The big boobs just get in the way, I'm content with my smaller ones!

• Options
    I told DH that I thought my boobs where starting to look a little national geographic, and his response was "babe, I am sure it's only because your boobs are now touching your stomach"  I was like WTF I hadn't even thought of that one yet.  But that does explain why I feel they are getting droopy on me.  My belly is just coming up to meet them!
  • Options
    I hate this too. The other day DH asked what I was doing with my shirt and I said I was tucking it under the boobies because I didn't like them touching my tummy. He died laughing saying that was the funniest thing I had said yet........

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

I don't like that one is bigger than the other.....I feel like two uneven water balloons are in my shirt! lol

• Options
    I keep finding crumbs of what I ate in my clevage, now that grosses me out!
  • Options
    imageArmyBride0604:
    agree... and I cant stand the feeling of my boods!
  • Options
    I don't like the weight of them resting on my belly...feels like cantaloupes...I never thought I'd say this but I miss my B's!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"