Oregon Babies
Options

Dr. Recs

I live in SW WA, but am considered high risk.  If anyone else has been in my shoes, can you recommend a high risk OB?  Thanks!

Re: Dr. Recs

• Options
    I went MFM doctors at Emanuel for my ultrasounds. They have a location at Salmon Creek too.  https://www.legacyhealth.org/body.cfm?id=294
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Most of the docs at NW Perinatal (st vincent's) are incredible!  Page me if you end up going with them and we can chat and make sure you see the best!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had my screenings done out at NW Perinatal because I'm over 35.  I live in SW WA, but work in PDX so I use a doctor at Providence Portland (half way between work and where we live).  In the end, my DD was born 6 weeks before her due date and they transferred me out to St. Vincent's to deliver.  I had a doctor from NW Perinatal and he was wonderful.  All of my experience with them was great and I'd highly recommend them.  The doctor that delivered DD was Dr. Abel.
  • Options
    I had twins at 26 weeks.  My water broke suddenly and I admitted to St. V's on bed rest for what we thought would be a few months.  I had two OB's from NW Peri.  Dr Able and Dr Tomlinson.  I would highly recommend both!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"