Washington Babies
Options

Scrapbooking in the north end...anyone interested?

Any of you that are in north end, specifically Lake Stevens interested in scrapbooking?

I have a friend of a friend who is a Stampin Up consultant, and she offers monthly "scrap camps" at her house.  She provides snacks and the space and all supplies and for $15 you can make 4 pages that she has designed ahead of time and has everything ready for you to make.  Then she also has a bonus holiday page for that particular month that you can do too, for an extra $5.  So $20 a month and you can make 5 scrapbook pages.

I've been going and the pages she designs are SUPER cute!  I like it since I've wanted to make a scrapbook, but would never take the time myself to do it!  This way I get it done, and I get to be crafty and visit with other women folk!  lol  (she also has a table set up in the other room for older girls/kids.  Some of the people bring their older girls and they make cards and such.  It's fun to hear them giggle out there.)  SHe also doens't mind if you bring your child, since it's naptime for us, I just leave Audrey home with Daddy. 

Anyways, I just thought I'd see if anyone was interested in going.  She is having a make up day for the last one that got canceled, but I can't remember what day it is now.  She sends out an evite each time.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Scrapbooking in the north end...anyone interested?

• Options
    What time and day does she hold them?
    Dawn - Wife of Brian 09/25/2005 - Mother of Eli Jace 03/12/2007 and Kai Evan 10/17/08

• Options
    I would love to come! Can you email me info, or give her my email? It's keriannemoore at gmail dot com. Thanks!
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I do a card Stamp Camp each month too and would love to do some scrapping with stampin up as well.  Can you email the time and date?  kglan at yahoo dot com
    My siggy never works right! Our bug is almost 3 now! image
  • Options

OK!

Keri and Kglan, I gave her your e-mail addresses. 

Dawn, she is maving a make up day next Saturday, the 9th at 4pm. 

Her usual time is the last Sunday of the month at 1pm.  Her next scheduled day  would be May 31st. 

This next Sat  for the make up, she is doing a "Cute as a Bug", "Fun at the Zoo", "Happy Camping", and a "cupcake" birthday type page.  The bonus page is a mommy and me type with flowers etc....(Mother's Day) 

SInce I won't be able to go on Saturday since we'll be in Disneyland, she is making them for me!  :)

Ohh, and she lives about 1 mile from me, on the north side of HWY 204 about halfway up the hill from the tressle. (before you get to Lundeen)  Just FYI!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'm in! I have so much to catch up on and do alot on my own but it would be nice to do some quick pages with her. my email is

dawnna76 at comcast dot net

Thanks!

Dawn - Wife of Brian 09/25/2005 - Mother of Eli Jace 03/12/2007 and Kai Evan 10/17/08

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"