Babies on the Brain
Options

Hello from a newbie

I have lurked on this board and the GP board for awhile.. just wanted to say hello and finally introduce myself.

I am 24 years old, got married on September 13, 2008, and stopped taking BC at the end of March. I have learned quite a bit from everyone's posts, so thank you all so much for that!

Re: Hello from a newbie

• Options
    Welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome. Nice to see another Seattle-ite.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome. Thanks for lurking.
  • Options
    for one newbie to the other, welcome!
    Our journey as NEWLYWEDS!<3</a>
    My Married Bio

Love, marriage and a baby carriage :)image
  • Options
    Howdy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagesld361:

I have lurked on this board and the GP board for awhile.. just wanted to say hello and finally introduce myself.

I am 24 years old, got married on September 13, 2008, and stopped taking BC at the end of March. I have learned quite a bit from everyone's posts, so thank you all so much for that!

I'm also 24 and got married April 2008. Since we seem to have a few things in common, I wondered if you'd be willing to share a little about what lead to your decision to start trying. My husband & I aren't planning to try for awhile, so that we can prepare more financially - buy a house, pay off some debt, etc - but my heart is trying to convince me otherwise. Would appreciate any thoughts you have!

Visit The Nest!
  • Options

imagefarmerp:
    imagesld361:

I'm also 24 and got married April 2008. Since we seem to have a few things in common, I wondered if you'd be willing to share a little about what lead to your decision to start trying. My husband & I aren't planning to try for awhile, so that we can prepare more financially - buy a house, pay off some debt, etc - but my heart is trying to convince me otherwise. Would appreciate any thoughts you have!

Before DH and I got married, we agreed that we wanted to have children right away, mostly because we would like to be somewhat young when they grow up. We want to start our own family and feel that this is the right time.

If you want to buy a house and pay off debt before having children, that makes complete sense! Don't know if that was any help at all, but GL and you will know when it is the right time!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"