Trying to Get Pregnant

moo

are you here, i have a small favor to ask?!?!

Re: moo

• anything my love
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • lol, it's kinda lame!  i have to work all day tomorrow (12 hours shifts suck) so i won't get to vote on the theme for the next quilt.  anyway it can go up tonight??

i have no idea what the options were going to be, otherwise i might have done it myself, lol

• Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry I already picked the theme this week.  I'm going to be a GPquilting dictator this time.  Sorry.
  • lol, well then i feel silly for asking!

but i do have another question . . . do you have a pattern or any idea of how to make a ring sling (i have not googled yet) and i have no idea how easy it will be, etc . . .  do you have any suggestions (or a place to look)

• Do you want to know what the theme is going to be?

• do you want a sling or a wrap?
  • always, lol, i meant that too, although i can be patient and wait for an email too!

• imagemooeta:
    do you want a sling or a wrap?
    whichever one is adjustable? not the one size one. 
  • well umm silly you should know what the theme is going to be.  Ummm OWLS..duh, and you are the recipient.  You just have to pick a coordinating color scheme.
  • https://www.makeforbaby.com/Baby_Carrier

This is the most comprehensive site I've found.  It has tons of options.

• imagemooeta:
    well umm silly you should know what the theme is going to be.  Ummm OWLS..duh, and you are the recipient.  You just have to pick a coordinating color scheme.

awww, i want to run around screaming!  you are so sweet moo.  

i would say the other color should be green or brown might be cool too?  i'm a tiny bit scared that owl fabric is going to be hard to find for some people . . .?

• I'll make sure are enough owls to go around  :)  but green and brown accents sound great.
  • that website is awesome!! thanks so much, i'm making it a favorite right now so i have it.

i went owl fabric crazy, lol.  so i have probably 2 different 1/2 yards i can send in. 

• Sorry to butt in, but how does GP Quilters work anyway? Angel
  • Seriously from day 1 you have been nothing but amazingly helpful with the GPquilters stuff.  I appreciate your contributions more than you will ever know.  You're like our glue you know.

• imagemooeta:

Seriously from day 1 you have been nothing but amazingly helpful with the GPquilters stuff.  I appreciate your contributions more than you will ever know.  You're like our glue you know.

moo, you're gonna make me cry ((hugs))

are you gonna assemble it?

• LOL I can if you like, it's up to you. 
  • imageLexi0402:
    Sorry to butt in, but how does GP Quilters work anyway? Angel
    you're not butting in sweets!

basically we make 6.5 by 6.5 inch squares and send them all in to the choosen assembler for that quilt.  we vote on themes and when our members get their BFP, they can pick from the quilts made or wait and pick one of the new themes that got voted on.  

tomorrow there will probably a sign-in/join up tomorrow (it's usually every other friday)

• imagemooeta:
    LOL I can if you like, it's up to you. 
    i just didn't know, (i'm super duper excited and getting ahead of myself, lol) if someone else wants to that's cool too.
  • imagejessiecow:
    imagemooeta:
    i just didn't know, (i'm super duper excited and getting ahead of myself, lol) if someone else wants to that's cool too.

I'll ask tomorrow if anyone wants to.  Maybe the marvelous MrsCarroll will volunteer and you'd be guaranteed something AMAZING.  :)

• imagemooeta:

imagejessiecow:
    imagemooeta:

I'll ask tomorrow if anyone wants to.  Maybe the marvelous MrsCarroll will volunteer and you'd be guaranteed something AMAZING.  :)

either one of you (or anyone else) would do an awesome job!! i'm so excited now, you made my day!!

• It isn't often we get to give back to someone who gives so much and takes so little.  I like now that our regulars can finally reap the benefits of our group.  That makes my day.
  • okay, i have to bed, otherwise tomorrow's going to be horrible!

night love!

• night to you too
  • imagejessiecow:

imageLexi0402:
    Sorry to butt in, but how does GP Quilters work anyway? Angel
    you're not butting in sweets!

basically we make 6.5 by 6.5 inch squares and send them all in to the choosen assembler for that quilt.  we vote on themes and when our members get their BFP, they can pick from the quilts made or wait and pick one of the new themes that got voted on.  

tomorrow there will probably a sign-in/join up tomorrow (it's usually every other friday)

What a neat idea! That sounds great but my sewing machine hates me... Huh?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"