1st Trimester

Changing Nov. name is lame-o

I'm a nov. momma although I'm not on the list. I consider myself to be an honorary november ninja. We're 1/3 of the way done. Most groups ramp down in terms of check-ins once hitting second tri. This just seems silly to me.

Unless we would rather be November Nom Nom Noms. THAT, I will go for.

Bro, but look how many ants are on this trash can...
Zach Rance 4 President

Re: Changing Nov. name is lame-o

• Dang...if I were due in Nov I'd be all over the nom nom noms.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I like your idea...November Nom Nom Nom...thats all I feel like I want to do. :-)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • Loading the player...
  • lmao lily, good suggestion!
  • awww are we going to change the November Ninjas name?  

I like the Nov Ninjas but alas my opinion doesn't count I'm an OOP gal. 

• I like the ninjas. I agree changing is lame.
    imageimage
  • Agreed. No need to change. Lame.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I agree. Not that I am in lurve with the name, it just seems silly.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I agree..I say we keep it!! ?Make sure everyone votes!
  • how about Turkey Tots?

:::crickets:::: yeah I know, it is lame...

• Hey everyone, Yeah, I know I started the whole "let's reconsider the November name" thing, and I did it without giving an alternative. Sorry.

1. It's looking like the name wont be changed. That's fine. I'll just not use the November Ninjas badge.

2. I'm not the only one that dislikes the name.

3. I actually think November Nom Nom Noms is funny and should be considered.

4. Curious where "November Ninja's" even came from??

DIdn't mean to create a fuss, just wanted other people's opinions. Just didn't know if I was the only one that didn't like it...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • I'm not a November mommy, but I say  you keep it.  I love the little siggy.  It's so cute and it makes me smile everytime I see it.
  • imagejuliane2004:

Hey everyone, Yeah, I know I started the whole "let's reconsider the November name" thing, and I did it without giving an alternative. Sorry.

1. It's looking like the name wont be changed. That's fine. I'll just not use the November Ninjas badge.

2. I'm not the only one that dislikes the name.

3. I actually think November Nom Nom Noms is funny and should be considered.

4. Curious where "November Ninja's" even came from??

DIdn't mean to create a fuss, just wanted other people's opinions. Just didn't know if I was the only one that didn't like it...

When I started the group, I asked people for name suggestions and this was one of the names, then we took a vote and it won, hands down.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Why would you change the name this far in?
    ?Transatlantic Blonde?
    it's called a kilt, he's scottish
  • Well, I like the name November Ninja's however I am new to the group. Due November 12 th though. So I'd like to be a member. How do I do that?
  • This is a good suggestion considering it's 5am and I'm up eating breakfast already. I hope I can go back to sleep!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPhotobucket
  • imageluvbrettnizzy:

When I started the group, I asked people for name suggestions and this was one of the names, then we took a vote and it won, hands down.

I'm due Nov 5th, and I don't recall seeing anything about a group name. I mean, I could understand if I was due at the end of Nov and just missed it but I am due early November and still missed it? That's what I dont get.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • The majority voted and liked it. I was not in the majority but have never cared enough to say anything. I just don't have the badge.

I agree that changing it is lame. This discussion is lame.

• imagejuliane2004:
    imageluvbrettnizzy:

I'm due Nov 5th, and I don't recall seeing anything about a group name. I mean, I could understand if I was due at the end of Nov and just missed it but I am due early November and still missed it? That's what I dont get.

Well, I am sorry you didn't see it, but that is what happened. I did not come up with the name, nor am I a huge fan, but changing it at this point seems silly.

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"