Success after IF
Options

coworker a total asss about IF to me

Coworker knows my struggle to get pg and since I work in a hospital all my labwork was done in my dept. I tell coworker it is national IF week and she says what do you want a parade? I'm like no I was just making a comment about what this week was. She then tells me her husband has IF. I'm like no your husband had a vasectamy (sp?) b/c he has 8 children (literally no exageration) and you hate kids and don't want more then the one you have (she openly says she wishes she never had her 16yr old) so unless you are planning to have another and he is reversing the procedure it is contraceptive and not IF. I wasn't even hateful though I wanted to be b/c I knew she was being a jerk. Then she tells me to F off and teh horse I rode in on. I'm like excuse me you are the one being rude and insensitive and she repeats her statement. I said she wasn't worth the conversation and walked away .  I was fuming mad and the other girl in the dept was too b/c she has been super supportive . 

And to make it better it rained cats and dogs and in our local grocery store I fell hard and busted my butt and my neck is killing me now. i was going to the chiropracter on friday anyway but now it hurts like hellll i can tell it is really out and my wrists hurt from trying to stop myself. the budlite guy saw me and laughed b/c he said i was laughing so he thought it was ok to laugh. hurmph no my butt and pride hurts. ugh what a freaking wonderful day oh and everyone and there mother thinks they have the swine flu and my hacking patients refused to wear a mask. ugh so much for common courtesy. I don't want to get sick w/any flu / cold  have some courtesy. ok done for now. She just really set me off.

Re: coworker a total asss about IF to me

• Options
    Whoa, what a big B-t-h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Wow, I can't believe a coworker would speak to like that at work.  There are ppl I work with that I couldn't care less about, but I wouldn't speak like that at work.  Very unprofessional.  Ignore it.  She's clueless.
    twin girls after 43 months of TTC.. Katherine Emily (5 lbs 12 oz 19 1/4 in) and Karly Elizabeth (5lbs 7 oz 19 in) imageLilypie!!My bio!! !!My Blog!! imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    i'm so so sorry for your tough day.  your co-worker is probably one of the most insensitive people on the planet.
    After 7 years of marriage and 5 unsuccessful IVFs, we have been granted the gift of adopting a baby boy, born 4/21/11.
  • Options
    the language is normal for her, mild in fact. she is rude and foul mouthed i feel bad for our patients. no amount of complaint filing is getting rid of her. i am starting to  think she had dirt on someone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"